The Executioner #23: Canadian Crisis http://ift.tt/1jxlk92
Do you think Bryan Cranston actually makes meth? And just uses Breaking Bad as a cover?
"Why, yes, officer, I am making and selling drugs. I am the one who knocks, after all."
Then puts on the hat and a goatee wig and starts whipping Aaron Paul as soon as the cops are gone.
Post with 1 note
I have been here for twelve months, and have learned a few things.
1) Hooters is real, which blew my mind
2) There are a lot of pictures of men in various states of undress around Toronto
3) Canadians (still) can’t drive
4) Maple syrup is better than I thought it would be, it being tree blood and all
5) Nerd clothes are expensive
6) Regular clothes are expensive
7) It’s too cold to set up a nudist camp, so the clothes companies will maintain their iron grip until global warming kicks in a bit more
8) Hockey isn’t as major a deal as it’s made out to be
9) Curling still makes no sense
10) Even crack addicts can become mayor. That’s an inspiring thing to know.
11) Canadians tend to either not give enough information, or way too much
12) The amount of people I’ve met who have never set foot on a farm is staggering, although that may be because I grew up on a farm in a pretty agricultural area
13) Everyone here is superstitious as hell
14) Have yet to see anything like a bear, wolf or moose
15) Racoons are really goddamn cute
16) Squirrels in Ottawa are cuter than squirrels in Toronto
Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve got everything done that I could get done before Thursday. Maybe. Some people are saying the site is weird. I didn’t apply online last time, it was all through post. Slightly worrying.
Boom! Announces First Look Deal With Cartoon Network For Comics And Graphic Novels
By Caleb Goellner
First it was Adventure Time. Then it was Regular Show. Now it’s Steven Universe, and there’s definitely more on the way. If it didn’t seem like it before, Boom! Studios' lightning-quick licensed comic book relationship with Cartoon Network has now been made official with an exclusive first look deal. CN’s licensing and merchandising arm Cartoon Network Enterprises has partnered with Boom!, giving the publisher the first option to license “all-new Cartoon Network original comedies for adaptation into comics and graphic novels.”
And my company just got approved for advance review copies of everything Boom! puts out.
MV Plassey, abandoned on Inisheer, Ireland. Story, more photos in comments.
Source: John Perriam (flickr)
MV Plassey drove ashore on Inisheer, an island off the coast of Galway, Ireland, during a gale in March of 1960. She was carrying a mixed cargo of whiskey, yarn, and stained glass. Locals rescued eleven crew from the ship using a breeches buoy. As the storm continued she was driven further up the beach, and remains there today.
Cue Father Ted theme.
I like how the majority of advice for visa applicants is “just commit fraud.”
30 minutes before I can start my application for my real visa.
Video with 3 notes
Got my money, got my application sent in, got all my stuff together for the second application at 4 today, new Gaim is out, and there’s a steak sandwich waiting in the café for me.
Page 1 of 166